You know those REALLY annoying people who start talking about the holidays before school’s barely back in session? Yes, I confess, I am one of those people. I LOVE the holidays. I love that nip in the air signaling the change of the seasons, I love the crisp sound of leaves under my feet, I love all of the cooking, preparing, gift wrapping. All of the excitement!
One thing I detest, though, is commercial holiday shopping. I cringe at the thought of having to elbow my way through throngs of angry and frustrated shoppers. I try to avoid major shopping centers at all costs, if I can. Oh, and the canned Christmas carols and promotional slogans being sung by less-than-thrilled shop employees? Puh-lease! It’s ruining my happy holiday mojo!
Let’s face it, holiday shopping is one of the most nerve-wracking, hair-pulling events of the year. One unhappy person can just destroy an otherwise exhilirating day of shopping and gift-wrapping, can’t it? Unless you’re like my other half, who absolutely detests anything to do with shopping whatsoever. Put him smack dab in the middle of the mall and you will see sheer, utter panic in an otherwise unflappable man. Guys, I can understand AND I have a solution for you, too!
So I thought, well, my goal, my livelihood, is making people’s lives better, healthier, and happier. How can I do that and help keep everyone in the holiday spirit? Drumroll, please!!! (“One call does it all!” keeps ringing through my brain right now… I’m so excited!!)
Revitalized Life Massage Therapy’s Holiday Gift Bonanza!!
(Just imagine that’s blinking, please. *hee!*)
This fall & winter season, I am stopping at nothing to make life a little easier for everyone, starting with THREE awesome promotions!
1. Happy Holidays Punch Cards! Buy (4) 60 minute massage sessions, get the 5th one FREE! Between September 1st and November 30th, purchase a punch card at the prepaid discounted price of $160.00, and get the 5th session FREE!
2. Facebook Holiday Giveaway! – During the months of October & November, enter to win a HOLIDAY GRAND PRIZE, valued at $450.00!! How to enter: Mention the giveaway when booking an appointment for any length massage session (30, 60 or 90 minute) between October 1st and December 20th, 2012 to be entered in Facebook Holiday Giveaway. SO EASY!!
Grand prize consists of three 90 minute sessions, each with (1) choice of either brown sugar foot scrub or aromatherapy facial massage, (1) jar of Wicked Soaps brown sugar scrub or (1) 5 mL bottle of personalized essential oil blend and (2) personal foot massage tools to take home!
3. For The Guys: Gifts Galore! Gift-giving made EASY this holiday season! Don’t get her another kitchen appliance! GIVE THE GIFT OF MASSAGE!Choose from three custom packages:
(1) 60 minute massage, with a choice of relaxing foot scrub or facial massage featuring an essential oil blend (that she can keep!). Valued at $100.00 – Holiday Gift Price $70.00
(1) 90 minute massage, featuring cold stone therapy (great for those holiday headaches & migraines or sinus relief) Valued at $150.00 – Holiday Gift Price $100.00
(2) 60 minute massages, and her choice of foot scrub or facial massage with a customized essential oil blend. Valued at $230.00 – Holiday Gift Price $150.00
Other package options are available upon request!
See, how awesome is all of that? Three different ways to make your life just a little easier this holiday season. Let’s face it, compared to the hustle and bustle and screaming and funny smells of department stores, one of the best things you can do for you and a loved one is give the gift of massage.
Imagine, your feet are tired, your shoulders and arms hurt from carrying bags and heaving decorations up & down stairs and ladders. Bone tired, right? Then imagine taking just a small slice of time, relaxing on soft flannel sheets, while a licensed massage therapist works out the soreness and pain, allowing you to let go of all of the holiday stress, frustration and headaches. I probably don’t have to point out the benefits of massage at this point, but I will. Massage can do more than just help you relax. Massage can lower blood pressure, relieve tension, help with anxiety, boost self-esteem, improve circulation, restore our skin’s natural glow and release endorphins, among so many other things, making you a happier, healthier person!
Revitalized Life Massage Therapy
1947 N. Lyford Road, Rockford, IL 61107